In our Tech Talk this week we talked about the big picture of what makes a great business blog. I talked about how you need focus and clarity in these three areas:
- Your business blogging goals.
- Your business blogging audience.
- Your business blogging voice.
Once you've mastered those "big picture" basics you can really start to practice the more specific skills that can take your biz blog to the next level. Chief among them? Writing great business blog headlines.
I don't believe in reinventing the wheel, so this week I'm sharing 10 must-read blog posts for writing great business blog headlines.
- Blogging Basics: 5 Tips for Writing Better Blog Posts Titles
- How to Write Hypnotic Headlines That Drive People to Your Blog
- A scientific guide to writing great headlines on Twitter, Facebook and your Blog
- How to Write Magnetic Headlines
- 101 Ideas: How to Create a Blog Post Title that Gets Serious Traffic
- 5 Headline Template that Grab Readers
- 10 Quick Tips to Write Post Titles that boost Your Traffic
- The Perfect Blog Post
- Writing Snappy Headlines - A Practical System for Writing Headline that Grow Traffic
- How to Craft Post Titles that Draw Readers into Your Blog (an oldie, but goodie)
Did I miss any of your top resources?