What a busy week it's been! A few highlights...
- Stocking up on delicious groceries and splurging for an espresso machine on Day 2.
- Wandering the streets in search of free WiFi and snapping lots of photos in the process
- Being touristy and grabbing overpriced gelato near the Duomo.
- Making super yummy lunches on the fly.
- A free lecture on Machiavelli at the British Institute (followed by free wine post-lecture)
- Watching Winston blend effortlessly into Italian dog culture.
- Trying not to OD on dried fruit.