This week was...busy! Class is in full swing, work is keeping us very busy, and we've been out exploring the city a ton. We took a tour yesterday of the Vasari Corrider and can't wait to share the photos with you. In the meantime, check out the greatest hits from this past week.
- We share our delicious pappardelle with veggies and speck recipe
- Yay! All of our stuff arrived this week in fantastic condition
- Rob's araldica di firenze series started...he's blogged about The Pitti and Martelli families so far
- A humorous post about address numbers in the historic center of Florence
- Even on a gloomy day, our Sunday stroll was a treat
- A silly photo about supply vs. demand economics in Italy
Have a great weekend. We'll see you on Monday!