Ciao! It's been a little while since we did a wrap-up post, so we thought it would be a great opportunity to put together some of the highlights from the last couple of weeks.
- We started a new Expat interview series and it's way cool (and apparently very popular). We've talked to Elizabeth Minchilli, Sara Rosso and Michelle Fabio.
- We redecorated our office about two months ago and finally got around to posting about it: here's part one and part two.
- Rob was in total heaven when Mille Miglia rolled into town.
- When Rob's mom was in town we finally got around to visiting Fiesole. It was gorgeous!
- Wondering how much it costs to live in Italy? We tried to write an honest post about what it takes (financially) to live here.