Can you guys believe 2013 is almost gone? Crazy, right?! I have one of our epic yearly wrap-up posts coming soon (you can check out the ones from 2010, 2011 and 2012), but in the meantime I wanted to share five of my favorite posts from 2013, highlighting those posts really stuck with me after hitting the publish button.
1. Hidden Florence: Palazzo Portinari Salviati An amazing palazzo that's being restored and rarely open to the public.
2. Where to Shop in Amsterdam: Mint This tiny boutique totally charmed us and captured everything we loved about the amazing city of Amsterdam.
3. Baptized in Florence Photos from Livia's lovely baptism. So blessed to be surrounded by friends and family on this special day.
4. Road Trip, Day Two: Bavaria to the Rhineland Sure it was cold, but my goodness Bavaria is absolutely stunning!
5. Where to Eat in Bologna: Lunch at Tamburini I love when places live up to the hype. An yummy lunch in a charming part of town is always a win in my book!